Making life more sustainable with every step
We want to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. We need to put our words into action every day. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and at every stage of our customer journey. We know we’ll probably never get it all right. But we’re trying hard and we’ll give it everything we’ve got. Because we care !
Transparency: we have nothing to hide
We think it’s important that you get to see what we’re up to at every step of the way. That’s why we’ve partnered with the people at Product DNA, who track our product journey from source to shop so you can check out our story in detail.
Quality, durability, peace of mind
• Organic and anti-stain cotton fabric to ensure extra comfort and durability (GOTS Certified and sourced from Spain)
• Natural jute, an eco-friendly fiber that is biodegradable.
• Premium and Chrome Free Leather.
We work with suppliers in Spain that care about sustainability, quality and ethical treatment of workers.Learn more about how we hand make every pair of espadrilles in Spain
Efficiency: reducing our footprint
Every year, we work hard to reduce our carbon footprint:
• 95% of our products are shipped by sea and all containers are optimized for maximum efficiency.
• Less than 1% of our products are scrapped and 2,000 pairs were donated to Soles4Souls over the last 2 years.
• We believe in second chances and we now offer our pre loved espadrilles at disounted prices.
• All our boxes, shipping polymailers and promotional materials are 100% recyclable and locally made.
• The best return is one that never happens. We listen carefully to our customers and use their feedbacks to prevent returns and improve the quality of our products.